Dirty cars are without a doubt unsightly and the key to washing car is working from top to bottom and from one side at a time. Confused? Here we are some simple steps to make your car like new.
- Choose a shady spot, preferably away from trees that drain sap or drop leaves.
- Make sure all doors and windows are closed. Put soap car in a bucket and fill it about 3/4 with warm water. Leave the bucket aside.
- With a hose removes any excess dirt from the car, starting with the roof and down to the tires.
- Lather a sponge or terry cloth rag into the bucket of soapy water and sponge goes in the roof of the car. Removes soap when the entire roof has been cleaned. Lather a sponge or terry cloth rag into the bucket of soapy water and sponge goes in the roof of the car. Removes soap when the entire roof has been cleaned.
- Repeat for all four sides of the car, washing a full face including windows, fenders and tires, when completely rinsed raisins to the next part.
- Give the car a final rinse with the hose to get rid of water spots on all four sides after being washed and rinsed.
- Take a cloth or towel and dry the car thoroughly towel placed against the surface of the car and dragging along to collect water spots. Start at the ceiling and floor of this form to the tires.
- Wash windows with a cloth dampened with clean water and dry with a dry cloth or window cleaner and pieces of newsprint both the inside and outside of windows used.
- Give any metal or chrome an extra jolt to get rid of water spots.
- Gloves for car wash
- Car wash brush
- Car Wash Soap
- Garden hoses
- Large sponge
- Cube Large
- Use old clothes for this task.
- Soap dries quickly, washes one side at a time to prevent the soap from drying on the paint of the car.
- Dampen the cloth and drained before drying, thus it will absorb water better.
- Don’t use dish soap, dishwashing soap dish is designed. Use car wash soap.
- Make sure there are no rocks or other debris in their rags or towels, these will scratch the finish.